CRAPTACULAR! Rummage Sale 2014
Aug 23, 2014 at 11 AM to Aug 24, 2014 at 5:30 PM
All Pilgrims Christian Church
500 Broadway E, Seattle, Washington 98102
It’s that time of year again!
You got CRAP you don’t want anymore?
Or are you in the market for NEW CRAP?!
The Sisters Of Perpetual Indulgence, The Abbey of St. Joan is accepting donations for our annual rummage extravaganza, CRAPTACULAR!
The sale itself will be Sat., August 23, 11 am- 6pm, and Sun., August 24, Noon- 5:30pm, at All Pilgrim’s Christian Church, 500 Broadway East, Seattle.
Donations will be accepted at the church from 6pm til 10 pm at the church Friday, August 22 (rear entry).
Any useable clothing, shoes, household items, books, CDs, electronics, bedding, toys, small furniture & appliances, and assorted tchotchkes, treasures, and tidbits will be gratefully accepted.
We can NOT accept the following:
– No tube televisions
– Large appliances: washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, mini fridges
– Automotive items.
– Baby equipment: baby gates, car carriers, car seats, cribs,
– Construction Materials/Equipment: lumber, wood, paint, wall to wall carpet or padding, venetian or vertical blinds, light fixtures, doors, tubs, cabinets, pipes, wheelbarrows, yard tools.
– Flammable/Hazardous Products: BBQ’s, batteries, chemicals, cleaning products, gas cans, paint, propane containers, gas lawn mowers or trimmers, weapons, ammunition.
– Furniture that is torn, stained, or broken.
– Mattesses & box springs, hide-a-beds, bean bag chairs, bunk beds, futons or futon frames, waterbeds, bed frames, coil springs.
– Pets or Pet Related Items: cat condos, dog houses, pet food.
Proceeds to go to All Pilgrim’s Christian Church and the Sisters Of Perpetual Indulgence Granting fund.
Any questions may be directed to: email@example.com